COC Expands Spine Care
- We are pleased to announce the addition of Alisha Schuchman, NP-C a board certified nurse practitioner. She works alongside Dr. Ki Lin assisting him in both the clinic and in the operating room.
- Alisha obtained a B.S. in Nursing degree from the University of Central Florida in 2000 with honors. After 10 years of nursing in a surgical specialty, Alisha received a M.S.in Nursing from Graceland University, graduating with the honor of summa cum laude. She is a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and is licensed as a Family Nurse Practitioner in the state of Georgia.
- As a Nurse Practitioner Alisha plays an active role in the care of patients with spinal problems. She collaborates with Dr. Lin and the entire spine team including other disciplines specializing in spine care. She participates in all aspects of care including examination, assessment, diagnosis and treatment.
- Alisha was raised in Florida but has lived in the Carrollton area for the past 13 years. She is married with two girls, Lexi and Olivia.
- Alisha Schuchman, NP-C and Dr. Lin welcome patients at Carrollton Orthopaedic Clinic Spine & MRI Center in Carrollton and at Villa Rica Orthopaedics in Villa Rica.
Carrollton Orthopaedic Clinic, P.C.
Our goal is to improve the livelihood off the patients we serve. [ learn more ]
Orthopaedic Health Library
View our onlilne library of orthopaedic topics.
[ view now ]